- The Late Shri Pralhad P Chhabria Awards aim to revere knowledge, recognize achievements and social contributions of young women in the domains of Science, Engineering and Technology
- The mission of these awards is to honour academic & professional achievements and support and grow the “women engineers’ community”.
- This award is aimed at instilling in young women engineers the confidence that they are equal to, if not better than, young men and deserve every opportunity to showcase their talents and abilities.
- The intent of this prize is to encourage female students to be courageous to pursue their professional and personal aspirations and not allow gender biases hinder their path to success.
- The award endeavours to become one of the most prestigious national awards, which aims to nurture strong-willed women science/engineering/technology to shape the future of our world.